1. What are the methods of payment accepted?
We currently accept the following online methods of payment:
- American Express
- Google Checkout
2. Why does my billing information need to match the credit card company records?
To prevent fraud, credit card companies require that the billing name and address completely match credit card records.
3. What is a CVV, CID code or Verification Code?
The CVV code is a security feature for "card not present" transactions (Internet transactions), and now appears on most (but not all) major credit and debit cards. This feature is a three digit (four digits of front for American Express) code which provides a cryptographic check of the information embossed on the card. Therefore, the CVV code is not part of the card number itself.
4. At what time is my credit card charged?
Full payment will be charged when your billing information is completed.
5. What information do I need to provide for a credit card payment?
- Credit card information
- Type of Credit Card, card number, name of cardholder, expiration date and CVV code
- Billing information
- Name and address as they appear exactly on your credit card statement and phone number